Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
CIPR Inside Measurement Summit - Demonstrating Value
Wednesday, 13 June 2012 from 09:30 to 14:00 (BST)
CIPR Inside Measurement Summit
Date: 13 June 2012
Venue: CIPR HQ, 52 - 53 Russell Square, London, WC1B 4HP
Fee: £85 for non CIPR members, £65 for CIPR members
Want to know what and how to measure the value of internal communications? Want to know what others in our industry are doing now to measure and show the effect of internal communications has on business outcomes?
Come and hear a panel of expert speakers sharing their experience and how they are measuring the value of internal communications.
- Trust, and how the Edelman Trust Barometer links to internal communications, with Nick Howard, Director and EMEA Practice Chair, Employee Engagement at Edelman http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nick-howard/5/177/b27
- Key Principles with David Iannelli from Hill + Knowlton http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-iannelli/1/a79/41 and Scott McKenzie from Hill + Knowlton http://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-mckenzie/2/234/80b
- Key questions to ask and benchmarking data with Paul Roberts from Ibis Communication http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulhroberts
- The return on investment of internal communications with Angela Sinickas from Sinickas Communication http://www.linkedin.com/in/angelasinickas
- Social Media and Employee Research with Michael Silverman from Silverman Research http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-silverman/7/617/33a
- Showing how measurement drives action in organisations with Dr Andy Brown, Engage http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andy-brown/3/243/972
- Case study from the energy sector with Sean Trainor from Uber engagement http://www.linkedin.com/in/seantrainor
Also get involved and have your say in co-creating a gold standard of best practice for Internal Communications measurement.
We’ll be looking at:
· How to apply the Barcelona Principles of communication measurement to Internal Communication. Objective setting, links to engagement and business outcomes, internal influence, ROI and advocacy are all fundamental points that will be covered.
· Key questions and benchmark data. What to measure, the strategic value of measurement, pros and cons of measurement, using benchmark data, and the challenges of measurement.
· How we assess what Internal Communications is worth – the Return on Investment. Looking more closely at different approaches for isolating how much credit Internal Communication can take for the business outcomes it contributes towards.
Now more than ever organisations want to be sure they get value from all that they do. This event will give you the knowledge and insights to be able to measure the effectiveness of Internal Communications to show its value in your organisation.
09.55 Welcome (Kevin Ruck)
10.00 How internal communications underpins the Edelman Trust Barometer (Nick Howard, Edelman)
10.20 Applying key measurement principles for professional practice (David Iannelli and Scott McKenzie Hill + Knowlton)
10.40 Key questions for surveys and benchmark data (Paul Roberts, IBIS Communication and ICEmarq)
11.00 Return on investment (Angela Sinickas, Sinickas Communications)
11.35 Internal social media metrics ( Michael Silverman, Silverman Research)
11.55 Showing how measurement drives action in organisations (Dr Andy Brown, Engage)
12.15 Energy Sector case study (Sean Trainor, Uber Engagement )
12.35 Group discussion at tables and feedback (crowd sourcing principle used to develop principles for Internal Communication measurement)
13.00 Wrap up
13.05 Buffet lunch
This is event is kindly supported by Creative Connection http://creativeconnection.co.uk/ artists, facilitators and organisers
Follow us on https://twitter.com/#!/ciprinside
LinkedIn group Inside out - Employee communications & engagement
Working on your Continuous Profesional Development? This event gives you 5 points
When & Where
CIPR Inside is the Chartered Institute of Public Relations' specialist group for internal communicators.
Although Internal Communications is an emerging profession in its own right, Inside acknowledges the importance of liaising closely with colleagues in public and media relations. And an affiliation to the CIPR provides you with the benefit of being a member of the a chartered organisation that bridges both internal and external communications.
Inside will provide you with the knowledge and support, you need, to ensure that your organisation's objectives and messages are understood by your employees, your customers and your public. To put it simply, Inside helps connect your business with people.
CIPR Inside opens the doors to information, education and events that will inspire you and help you in your day to day activities. Inside is led by experienced communications practitioners ensuring you access material and information at the forefront of the industry.